By browsing this website, you agree to the provisions of this Policy and confirm that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions provided for therein.
- The Regulation or GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation);
- Personal data means any information relating to a data subject (natural person) who has been identified or is directly or indirectly identifiable by reference to an identifier such as his/her name, identification number, location data and an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Data processing means any operation or sequence of operations performed with personal data or sets of personal data by automated or non-automated means, such as collection, recording, sorting, organisation, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, access, usage, disclosure, transfer, distribution, or otherwise making data available for use, as well as their alignment or combination with other data, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Controller means Euroopassa, UAB, legal entity registration number 135896640, registered address Molėtų pl. 11, LT-08409 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania;
- Processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes your personal data on our behalf;
- Data recipient means a natural or legal person, authority, agency or other body to whom or which personal data are disclosed, irrespective of whether the latter is a third party or not;
- Third party means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
- Consent of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- when you visit our website;
- in social media accounts of Euroopassa;
- when you contact us by e-mail or phone, also in the cases
where Euroopassa receives your personal data when performing contracts with partners or clients (legal persons), if you are their employee or representative.
Euroopassa ensures the processing of your personal data in accordance with the following fundamental data processing protection principles: